Read the article "An Ideal Seaside Resort" by Sally Fulton and match the adjectives in capital letters with their opposites.
- Brighton has several tourist attractions which are worth visiting. Among these is the Royal Pavilion, a BEAUTIFUL Indian-style palace which was built in the early nineteenth century.
- Brighton is a large town in the south-east coast of England. Located only an hour from London, it is a charming seaside resort and the perfect destination for a PEACEFUL weekend.
- Brighton’s most FAMOUS attraction is the lively Palace Pier, with its fantastic funfair and amusement arcades. Both young and old can have fun while admiring the spectacular view of Brighton’s seafront.
- The area is also well-known for its fashionable restaurants, which offer a variety of INTERNATIONAL cuisines. Brighton is a town that has something to offer everyone. Whether you want to spend your time shopping and seeing the sights, or simply relaxing and enjoying the fresh sea air, Brighton is the ideal choice for a few days away from the city.
- The nightlife in Brighton is EXCITING. There are a lot of music and dance clubs which are extremely popular with younger people.
- There are plenty of places to go shopping in Brighton. The town center has a large MODERN shopping center. There are narrow lanes full of lovely antique shops that are always bustling with tourists.
К сожалению, у нас пока нет статистики ответов на данный вопрос,
но мы работаем над этим.